Pages

Monday, July 9, 2012

I'm guessing that this blog has looked broken . . . it has been seriously and knowingly neglected, awaiting its actual purpose:  the walkabout.  Life's been waay too busy, and fun, as we traveled around this beautiful, kind, generous country, hanging with friends and family, gathering hugs.  Hug meter full. 

Tomorrow  . . . Quito!  I can't wait to escape the details this departure has required of us.  And I can't wait to explore this world with my Spanish-enabled, adorable, responsible, competent love.  But I would be quite happy, too, never leaving the folks, the life I've loved here.  May I have both, please?

Our walkabout begins with a 6-night stay at a hostel in Quito.  Nothing else planned.  We'll see where the wind blows us, likely west and south along the coast.

More, and hopefully more interesting (sorry about the obsessing here) stuff to come in this chapter.  

Adios, current life!

No comments: